Immediate Loading Basal Implants
Replacement of teeth upon immediate loading basal implants has established itself to be a favorable and reckonable treatment procedure with condensed surgical interventions, Concised treatment time, classical three dimensional implant placing, circumstantial preservation of alveolar bone and aesthetics of surrounding gingiva. Teeth are located in the crestal bone or the alveolar bone which is not dense and starts to recede if any infection sets in as in case of periodontitis or when the teeth are lost. The bone present underneath alveolar bone, the basal bone or the cortical bone is highly mineralised and is neither prone to infections or resorption when the teeth are lost.
The basal implants as the name implies are placed in the basal bone which furnished exceptional and enduring remedy for tooth loss. Edge of harbouring basal implants in the basal bone is provided by its great rehabilitation capacity there by helping the bone to with stand unfavorable conditions, this property of the basal bone permits immediate loading of bridges, which split the implants and distribute the chewing forces from the bone surrounding the implants to the basal bone.
The solitary anatomy of the basal implants contribute to instant steadiness to bear the load of permanent prosthesis. It can be used to replace a single tooth to a whole set of upper and lower teeth.
Features Of Immediate Loading Basal Implants
- Basal implants extend distinctive possibility of implants to even the patients who have been rejected by the conventional implantologists due to lack of bone.
- Almost every patient can be treated without bone augmentation as immediate loading basal implants make use of patients individual remnant bone in the best possible manner.
- Equipped with thin smooth mucosal insertion radius making it practically infection free and demand for patients cleaning errand is scaled down to utter minimum.
- Basal bone in which the implants are placed are resistant to resorption and prepared to execute from the day the prosthesis is fixed, and is infection resistant owing to its superior mineralisation.
- Slender body permits great bone recovery and osteonal remodelling and no supplementary accumulation of woven bone is required on the polished implants surface as the implants are integrated instantly after insertion.
- Unique solitary design makes them resistant to peri-implantitis.
- Since the load is not on the bone surrounding the implants, conditions that lead to decreased bone supply like periodontal infections, smoking and diabetics do not hamper the life of the implants making everybody suitable for immediate loading basal implants.
- Flapless implant placement results in speedy with minimal post operative trauma and care.
- Affordable as it is a single unit implant and the procedure can be done in a single visit.
- Bone augmentation and invasive procedures can be avoided.
- Time saving.
- Permanent fixed prosthesis can be cemented in 3 days.
- No manifestation of peri-implantitis.
- Life time warranty.